Monday, January 26, 2009

Last week

I purchased a Nintendo Wii!!! So far the only game I have is the Sports one that came with it, but I'm planning to get the Wii Fit when I get the $$ together. I rented Super Mario Galaxy - this game is CRAZY!!! You actually have to figure out how to deal with waling upside down and such.... It probably wouldn't be half as amusing if I wasn't currently reading Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Ender is dealing with orientation in zero gravity. Having just read this and suddenly finding myself not in zero gravity, but in a totally disorientating game, I've found this hilariously fun.

I also rented Animal Crossing: City Folks. I'm not sure about it yet. I think I would enjoy it more if I were connected to the internet on the Wii and could talk to friends.

As it stands now, I will purchase the Wii Fit when $$ is available, and I also plan to purchase Super Mario Galaxy. Beyond that, I'm not sure of any other games. A friend has highly recommended Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition. I may give it a try. I'll have to see if I can rent it at the video store. Oh well. Enough for now!

No comments: